Saturday, November 12th, 2022
Location: The Mile (Dave Welsh’s bar) https://themilebar.com/
212 N Black Horse Pike, Runnemede, NJ 08078
Menu: roast beef, meatballs, ziti, fries, mozzarella sticks, salad, rolls.
Open Bar includes beer, wine and soda. Must be 21 y/o.
Admission $50 – use the club’s Runsignup page. Click on [STORE]
Thanks to our 2022 Sponsors / Patrons:
• PLATINUM: CFG Bank, Kelly Welde & Co LLP CPA’s, South Jersey Running Company
• GOLD: Chuck’s Cross Country Calendar www.chuckxc.com, Downingtown West Track Club (DWTC), Craig MacDonald.
• SILVER: John Becker The Running Realtor, Gene Dykes, Wally Hernandez, Carl Stocking, Mark Carver, The Pugliese Family, Vincent R. Liott, Inc., Bruce Rash, Elizabeth Stewart, Delvin Dinkins.
• BRONZE: – Lisa and Paul Brock, Sandy Folzer, Robert Hill, South Jersey Track & Field Club (Craig Strimel), Nick Damalas, Gregory Hanson, Doreen McCoubrie.
Club Discount at Haddonfield Running Company: While you are visiting South Jersey for the social, plan ahead to go to Dave Welsh’s Haddonfield Running Company on your way! The store is in beautiful downtown Haddonfield at 121 King’s Highway. Of course, you can also go to the online store, but be sure to see your 10/26 email from Craig Strimel for the special GPTC 15% off code.
RAFFLE ITEMS – we will again be asking for donations of items to be raffled off. These can be theme baskets, gift certificates, items from vendors you know, etc. We would need at least a dozen items to make the Auction work well. PLEASE HELP US HERE, let us know what you can add to this. Great ideas include theme baskets, sports memorabilia, merchant gift certificates.
VOLUNTEERS – will be needed to coordinate raffle tickets, 50/50 tickets, admission table, setup, cleanup , photographer, etc.
• Setup (arrive at 6:30)
• 50/50 raffle and auction tickets sale – need 2 here
• Clean up (stay 20-30 minutes late)
• Photographer – to take a few digital pics
Please email Chuck at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP or volunteer.
Social Activity One: High school T&F picture contest
- You are welcome to bring a high school T&F picture of yourself and place it in the “Picture Box” that’ll be at the welcome table
- We’ll then post the pics on a board, and number them
- There will answer sheets and pens for those who’d like to participate
- You’ll have about 20 mins to guess who is the younger T&F star
- If you are interested in participating, please send an email to Wally Hernandez @ email@example.com , no later than Sunday, Nov. 6, 2022
Social Activity Two: Memorabilia Show & Tell
- You are welcome to bring a memorable T&F item to display
- Can be an old singlet, a race bib, an award, an old pair of running shoes or spikes (Febrezed PLEASE!), etc.
- We’ll then call out the item and the owner of that item could say a few words about its importance